Is your body pH balanced?
You get your cholesterol tested. You get your blood pressure tested. Just like your cholesterol and blood pressure, your pH says a lot about the state of your health. It tells you how acidic or alkaline your tissues and fluids are. Your pH affects all aspects of your well-Being
If you are to acidic:
· Poor digestion
· You will have low energy
· Can’t lose weight
· Increase aches and pain “inflammation”
· Decreased Minerals
· Body will leach Minerals out of bone to buffer blood = osteoporosis
· Greater risk for heavy metal toxicity and increased free radicals
· Increase colds and flue due to welcoming environment for viruses and bacteria
· Irritates all organs it comes in contact with especially Thyroid and Parathyroid
When you are to acidic, you are at greater risk for heavy metal toxicity which in turn causes a downward spiral of free radicals! Calcium lines the brush border cells of the gut to prevent the absorption of heavy metals. When you are to acidic, you have lower levels of available calcium, magnesium and other trace minerals like selenium and zinc. Always remember that free radicals damage the mitochondria of the cell. Mitochondrial DNA is 10 times more sensitive to free radical damage.
Call Dr. Charles today and learn how easy this is to do at 410 398 2108.